Aquanox PnP RPG - polish - Savage Worlds

Das Wohnzimmer für Söldner und Piraten - hier kann man über alles quatschen, was in Aqua so los ist
Antworten
Draekus
Ensign

Aquanox PnP RPG - polish - Savage Worlds

Beitrag von Draekus »

Hi,
Just to let you know :). I've searched lately for a setting for quick RPG adventures with my gamers, and somehow I recalled the Aquanox world, which I enjoyed even more than the game itself. So I decided to try It out for fast paced Pen & Paper adventures. My players were stunned, so we decided, that we will hang out a bit in the setting. I don't have much time to prepare a lot of playing material ahead of time, but I created a wbsite to keep the boys and girls informed about the setting, as not everyone is familiar with AN. It's completely in polish however and I don't think, I'll find the time to translate it, but if there are any polish-speaking players out there - you may find it amusing.

http://sites.google.com/site/aquanoxnexus/

Anyway 90% of material is from Corny's Aqua-Datennetz site (with his blessing :) ). There are also some things I plan to put in or throw out just for the sake of roleplaying.

Right now I'm trying to come up with a good sollution for importing subs specs into Savage Worlds system. Weapon power, some specific underwater rules and so on, and make some general guidelines for playing it.

If anybody want's to join the discussion, ask questions, have ideas and so on feel free to post :).
Poularskie
Ensign

Re: Aquanox PnP RPG - polish - Savage Worlds

Beitrag von Poularskie »

Rollenspiel.. da war doch mal was..
Draekus
Ensign

Beitrag von Draekus »

Danke, aber es basiert auf Schleichfahrt und war durch e-mail gespielt. Ich vorbereite etwas das wird mann bei Tish spielen und wird viele sachen aus Aquanox 1 und 2 benutzen. Die Ideen sind doch gleiche.

Jezt muss ich nur die Preisen in Aqua zu vorbereiten, so die alle passen zusamenn. Vieleicht hat jemand eine Preissliste von Shiffe und Bote gefertig? Oder gibt es irgendwo in net. Ich habe letzen Zeit AN1 bei meine Freundin installiert (ich habe linux auf meine Machine), aber ich habe keine Zeit um das Siel zu Spielen, oder mit irgendwelche fertige Savegames zu spielen.

Und weisst jemanden wieviel soll ein Aquarium Tsunami Booster zu kosten ? :twist:

PS. Sorry for my German, it has rusted alot :)
Spion
Commander

Beitrag von Spion »

No problem we undertsand you ;-)
Kein problem, wir verstehen dich ;-)
- SF-Veteran
- Mannschaftskapitän

"Aufmerksamkeitsspanne" ist das Wort, das notwendig wurde, als die ersten es sich wegen seiner Länge nicht mehr merken konnten. -> Wolfgang Walk
Antworten