Cut content from AquaNox

Trockendock für alle Wartungsarbeiten an AquaNox 1
Antworten
doomgun
Ensign

Cut content from AquaNox

Beitrag von doomgun »

Hi guys. maybe im late with this news,but,anyway, today i was bored and i decided to check the model (.msb) and texture files of this game. Do u know waht i found? I found two weapons which was cut. First weapon is a "gun_electriceel" and second is a "gun_emperror"

Screenies: http://postimg.org/gallery/17e6fo096/53ec153c/
thexil
Commander

Re: Cut content from AquaNox

Beitrag von thexil »

Hi,

I did not knew that. Interesting! It also makes sense since the game was supposed to be more complex. The gun_electriceel sounds like a weapon either copied from the squids (like the plasma gun in AD), or specifically designed against them. gun_emperror sounds like a wordplay on emperor and EMP-error. No clue what that one would do. I always thought it would have been nice if there where weapons that where only good for specific enemies (like the squids) and would suck for the others.
Aqua dentes habet.
tpdene
Ensign

Beitrag von tpdene »

Which tool did you use to open the aquanox files?
doomgun
Ensign

Beitrag von doomgun »

tpdene hat geschrieben:Which tool did you use to open the aquanox files?
Hi. I used ANpak(i dont remember how this prog is named) for unpacking PAK files, then i found texture files(dds format, photoshop can read this), then i found model files(msb format, convertet it to .X(directX) format through "msbtox") then .X files i converted to .OBJ through MilkShape 3d and opened it in 3ds max.
tpdene
Ensign

Beitrag von tpdene »

Can you upload the converted models here? Are they completly without textures? Is it possible to convert it to a file that is importable in Unreal Engine 4?
doomgun
Ensign

Beitrag von doomgun »

tpdene hat geschrieben:Can you upload the converted models here? Are they completly without textures? Is it possible to convert it to a file that is importable in Unreal Engine 4?
Yes, i can upload it for you, but untextured(cause msbtox can't grab UV map(damn, need someone who can make a prog which can grab UV)). I think it's possible, cause UE4 have plugins, which can convert models to this engine.

Are you making an Aquanox remake? :^)
ConjurerDragon
Ensign

Beitrag von ConjurerDragon »

doomgun hat geschrieben:Hi guys. maybe im late with this news,but,anyway, today i was bored and i decided to check the model (.msb) and texture files of this game. Do u know waht i found? I found two weapons which was cut. First weapon is a "gun_electriceel" and second is a "gun_emperror"

Screenies: http://postimg.org/gallery/17e6fo096/53ec153c/
That link is broken.
Poularskie
Ensign

Beitrag von Poularskie »

Looks like the link moved. This works for me:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/17e6fo096/
Antworten